“I've rarely experienced a 'training' program that so effectively combines rigorous methodology with generous heart. I now have a living compendium of precise, relevant practices.”
Federal Government Manager
“Working with Joanne and Laura has been transformational at many levels of my life. Through their Integral Coaching® training, I have come to understand what “being human” means.”
Senior Executive and Professional Coach
“Integral Coaching Canada provides what we believe is the most complete and comprehensive coaching program available. ”
author, A Theory of Everything
Search ICC Coaches:
Saint Amand Les Eaux
Language(s): French, English
Through his understanding of complexity, his compassionate listening, and his ability to bring inventive change, Kevin brings more clarity, hope and vision into the world.
- He is passionate about change and innovation, and he has been engaged in personal growth since 2008.
- He is trained in Integral Coaching, in Internal Family Systems, in Focusing, in Non-Violent Communication, in Integral Theory, in Leadership Embodiment, in Sedona Method (Letting go), and in Open Space Technology.
He worked with several non-profit organizations:
- Integral Europe, as a founding member of its board,
- ECOIC (European Consortium Of Integral Coaches), as a member,
- Colibris Le mouvement, as a leader and manager for 2-3 years in the area of Lille (France).
- He has been employed by a French Telecommunications Company (Orange France) since 2009, as an IT Architect, and Agile Coach.
- He graduated with a Master in Telecommunications Engineering in 2005.
- He overcame Lyme disease ten years ago.
- His coaching focuses mainly on self-care, on self-acceptance, and on how to help you achieve a balanced and meaningful life in this complex world,
- He loves his wife, his son, his friends, his family, reading, rock music, a good movie, walking in nature, swimming, getting a massage, impro & dancing.
- He is based in the north of France and is available for face-to-face, phone & skype coaching.