“I've rarely experienced a 'training' program that so effectively combines rigorous methodology with generous heart. I now have a living compendium of precise, relevant practices.”
“Working with Joanne and Laura has been transformational at many levels of my life. Through their Integral Coaching® training, I have come to understand what “being human” means.”
“Integral Coaching Canada provides what we believe is the most complete and comprehensive coaching program available. ”
- Sunil Singh has worked in a major international telecommunications company since 2001. In the role of Strategy Director, he has been pivotal in identifying, assessing and strengthening the capabilities the organization needs to deliver on its digitally-enabled strategy. Sunil envisioned, piloted and scaled up a digital expertise program aimed at developing awareness, knowledge, culture and mindset, to 3000 employees.
- Sunil is experienced in business case and business model development and evaluation.
- Sunil serves on the board of the European Consortium of Integral Coaches (ECOIC) which he co-founded in 2012. ECOIC has over 40 members and 80 associates.
- In response to the refugee crisis of 2015, Sunil co-founded and co-leads 57coaches, an initiative that has delivered over 1000 hours of life-changing pro-bono coaching to 100 leaders in a major global NGO.
- Sunil certified as Integral Master Coach™ in 2012 and served as mentor for Master Certification Module students at Integral Coaching Canada® in 2015-2016. Sunil has co-designed and co-led several retreats to help develop coaching capacities.
- Sunil’s first experience producing a large-scale event was in 2001 as part of the core team of m-comference, a two-day international conference on mobile commerce attended by over 450 participants and 30 speakers from 50 countries. Sunil led a team that facilitated discussions based on in-depth scenario analysis of the future of the mobile internet.
- Sunil has co-designed and co-facilitated multi-day on- and off-site corporate workshops, as well as residential retreats for solopreneurs that explored purpose, personal and business development.
- Sunil has an MBA and MBI (Master of Informatics) from Rotterdam School of Management (Erasmus University) and Master’s degrees from University of Cambridge, Université de Technologie de Compiègne and Cranfield University.
- 2018 Certified Integral Facilitator (Ten Directions)
- 2015 Better Leader, Richer Life (Wharton/Coursera)
- 2015 U.Lab: Transforming Business, Society, and Self (MIT/edX)
- 2014 Business Model Workshop & Masterclass (Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur)
- 2014 Transformational Leadership Programme (Cambridge University Judge Business School)
- 2010 Certified Integral Master Coach™ (Integral Coaching Canada®)
- 2009 Certified Cultural Transformation Tools Consultant (Synnova/Barrett Values Centre)
Susan is a principle with Kore Leadership Inc. and co-founder of Kore’s Women’s Integral Leadership programs. Through Kore, Susan offers Integral Coaching® to women seeking a leadership model designed for women’s development; where a woman can fully inhabit her own deeply embodied feminine nature while coming into healthy partnership with her masculine, succeeding on her own terms.
Susan’s coaching practice includes men, particularly those who find themselves called to serve this ‘evolutionary moment’. She brings experience as a corporate executive, scientist-engineer, associate professor of management, and futurist to her coaching. She is a principle of nonprofit Evolutionary Life, researching and applying principles of evolutionary dynamics to awakening social systems. Susan practices yoga and lives joyfully with her husband David, and cats Rumi and Samarah.
Coaching is a summation of Susan’s 25 years of experience as a trainer, teacher, and instructional designer. She is passionate about creating innovative programs where the learning actually ‘sticks’. Susan works with individuals, groups and organizations to advance what really matters to them in a trusting and compassionate setting. She brings to the table a strong interest in multiculturalism and leadership development.
Susan has a Masters in Adult Education, an undergraduate degree in Music and certification in facilitation and conflict resolution. She loves reading, skiing, canoeing, singing, traveling and spending time with her family and friends in nature.
Susan brings over 35 years of business experience as a senior Human Resources professional working in professional service organizations. As a consultant to her internal clients, she has provided coaching to employees and senior executives as they looked for ways to step into and meet the challenges of key development and leadership issues. Susan has also spent a significant amount of time working in organizations going through change where she gained valuable experience coaching leaders on how to embrace and effectively work through the change process–both within themselves and within their organizations. She has designed and facilitated leadership development programs that include group workshops and individual coaching.
Susan is committed to creating an atmosphere where her clients experience sustained personal and professional growth in a safe and trusting environment.
Susan holds a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management and a Masters Degree with focus on personal and professional effectiveness in adult life.
Susan is a seasoned Human Resource Consultant with over 20 years of experience in Leadership Development, Organizational Development and Human Resource Management.
Susan brings her keen interest in leadership development and strategic HR to the forefront when consulting with senior managers and executives to create and sustain organizational capacity. She believes development is an integral part of Talent Management and that professional coaching is critical to attracting and retaining talented individuals in the workplace. Susan's focus on results with clients integrates individual and organizational perspectives.
Susan's career has unfolded in large public organizations. Susan brings both passion and compassion to her work and her clients describe her as ethical, creative, professional and energetic.
Susan has a family. A voracious reader, she also likes gardening, walking and meditation.
Since 1997, Susanne has supported leadership teams and their organizations in their change initiatives by focusing on the people side of change, both as a consultant and former public servant. She is known for her consultative approach to change, ability to create a safe space, high energy, and sense of humour.
Coaching individuals and teams, Susanne supports clients in identifying their desired future and works with them to develop and sustain new capabilities to get there. Her consulting practice includes change strategy, organizational development and design, stakeholder engagement, facilitation, coaching, and public speaking.
Susanne holds a Master in Public Administration, is a Certified Professional Facilitator, and Certified Technical Trainer.
Susanne shares her love of life with her husband and dog as they strive to live every day to the fullest.
A lifelong student of human consciousness, Susi is passionate about assisting individuals through transitions. With a deep knowledge of change processes, she meets each client fully in what truly matters, with openness, compassion, humor, rigor and insight; bringing joy and meaning to life and the workplace. She has a particular interest in topics of work-life balance, career direction, clearly identifying one’s needs and wants, self-care, and communication skills.
Susi brings 30+ years of corporate experience in IT services to her coaching practice, of which 16 in international leadership roles with extensive focus in personal and professional development.
She holds an Executive MBA from Henley Business School, University of Reading. Find professional details at linkedin.com.
Susi works in person and by phone from Madrid, Spain.
Suzanne brings to her coaching practice in depth experience as a health professional, educator and senior administrator. She has led a number of pioneer initiatives in health and education, and managed change in complex organizational settings, in colleges across Canada and overseas.
As an Integral Coach™, she is dedicated to supporting her clients’ growth and development with compassion and depth and focuses on Leadership Development, Change, and Transition. Fluent in French and English, Suzanne also holds a Master of Public Administration, a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) and a Nursing Diploma.
Suzy works at Shopify as a coach in the Talent Team. Formerly, she was one the Assistant Directors of Training with Integral Coaching Canada Inc. Prior to joining ICC, Suzy has worked with people towards growth and development for over 15 years as an art therapist and professor. Suzy is committed to supporting and helping people navigate the beginnings and endings that life offers, and to greet challenges with consciousness and humour.
Suzy has worked in academia for over 25 years in varying capacities. Since 2000 she has taught in the art therapy program at Concordia University in Montreal. Her work as an art therapist in pediatric oncology propelled her to her doctoral studies in parental bereavement, focusing specifically on meaning-making after the death of a child.
Suzy loves to garden, cycle, and find any way to be outdoors.
My philosophy is simple: lasting, sustainable change is possible and more attainable than you might think.
I work with people who are ready to question the way things are and willing to try things differently.
I am an Integral Master Coach™ and Restorative Movement Specialist who specializes in assisting people with making positive change in their lives. Part of that passion is to help others learn to live with more ease and freedom in their bodies.
Everyone’s path and everyone’s change is unique. We each have our own way we make meaning in the world and it’s not one size fits all. I walk beside you illuminating possibilities through powerful questions so that you may find the answers you are seeking for yourself.