“I've rarely experienced a 'training' program that so effectively combines rigorous methodology with generous heart. I now have a living compendium of precise, relevant practices.”
“Working with Joanne and Laura has been transformational at many levels of my life. Through their Integral Coaching® training, I have come to understand what “being human” means.”
“Integral Coaching Canada provides what we believe is the most complete and comprehensive coaching program available. ”
After working for 20 years as a manager in a large IT-company, Stefan fell in love with Ken Wilbers 'Integral Approach'.
Deeply inspired by the depth and the potential of this 'theory of everything' he left his job and started his own business by offering seminars and workshops about Integral Theory and related issues and graduated as Integral Coach™.
Stefan offers both Integral Coaching® for individuals as well as integral workshops and Integral Coaching® in the corporate world.
As a Mondo Zen™ facilitator, he also offers Workshops and individual dialogue-sessions with Mondo Zen™.
Greetings beautiful humans!
I love people, learning, and have always been drawn to movement: my own, a river I’m paddling, the seasonal changes in my garden, watching kids that I am coaching in soccer morph into something bigger than they were when we started. Whether you’re looking to achieve practical outcomes like becoming a more confident public speaker, or you’re looking to relate to a ‘what is’ in your life in a new, energizing way, I offer my unwavering commitment to meet you where you are, and find the right amount of tension and support to support your own unfolding. I have experienced the thrill of waking up to my own life, and cannot wait to meet you and work with you on your own journey. 613-612-0245 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a skilled facilitator, mediator and coach, Stephanie describes her deep soul’s calling to be of service. Working in the field of conflict resolution, Stephanie practically and creatively designs and delivers tailored approaches to support individuals and groups through complex situations. She is an Integral Master Coach with a love of co-creating a space where true reflection and transformation can occur. Stephanie has a way of supporting clients to reach their highest potential meeting them where they are at, by truly understanding where they are headed and providing some clarity and practice to increase their chances of success in their workplace relationships.
Stephanie is married and a mother of two precious children. Running, reading, music, time in nature and contemplative practice are sources of nourishment and joy.
I enjoy working with leaders at the point when they want to make an important change in their life. The change may relate directly to their work, their personal life, or both. They’ve tried changing on their own and they’re stuck, which can be so frustrating, overwhelming, disheartening, and vitality-draining. Over the last 10 years doing this work, I have found the Integral Coaching method to be the most effective way to help people get unstuck and achieve what they want in ways that last.
This work gives me immense joy, as I get to see some amazing people experience something far better for themselves, their organizations, their lives, and their communities.
The Challenge & Art of Personal Sustainability©
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain” – Vivian Greene
Stéphanie is an international leadership coach. She has more than 16 years experience helping executives “dance in the rain”.
She receives consistent high praise from her global clients earning her a solid reputation for helping individuals and teams align and leverage their unique strengths and values with high performance. She loves to work with individuals who feel stuck and need to change, but don’t know how. She specializes in helping her clients develop their Authentic Leadership© , resiliency and sustainability in an increasingly complex world.
Stéphanie has held positions in finance, management and HR. Based in Switzerland, she has also lived and worked in Dubai and the US.
Her interests lie in personal development, natural horsemanship, nature, and reading.
Coaches worldwide, in French and English.
Based in London, UK, Steve has over twenty years experience in business as the Chairman of a group of highly successful Entertainment Companies employing 47 amazing staff members in 5 offices globally.
Over the last several years, Steve has followed his heart and pursued coaching as his way of contributing to the development of “Conscious Business” in the World.
His entrepreneurial foundation, coupled with a sense of humour and heartfelt approach, allows Steve to connect deeply with the people he works with. He challenges his clients to go beyond their own edges into a more full expression of who they are in their lives.
Steve is happily married, loves music and art, all forms of bodywork and walking in nature.
As with life, this bio is a work in progress...
Steve is a Senior Executive with 25+ years in leadership roles, being accountable for the successful operation of publicly traded and privately held entities.
Steve combines financially grounded, pragmatic business operating experience with a mastery of applying human and organizational development theories and methodologies.
Steve has many leadership experiences of successfully navigating complex initiatives – many with initial outcomes so uncertain others viewed them as unworkable. As a result, Steve works with others in a way that allows them to see a greater range of possibilities and supports the development of skills that allows them to produce results that are meaningful to them and their organizations.
Steve lives with his wife in Scottsdale, AZ where they enjoy golf, outdoor activities, a wonderful family … and chasing those occasional windmills!
- Sunil Singh has worked in a major international telecommunications company since 2001. In the role of Strategy Director, he has been pivotal in identifying, assessing and strengthening the capabilities the organization needs to deliver on its digitally-enabled strategy. Sunil envisioned, piloted and scaled up a digital expertise program aimed at developing awareness, knowledge, culture and mindset, to 3000 employees.
- Sunil is experienced in business case and business model development and evaluation.
- Sunil serves on the board of the European Consortium of Integral Coaches (ECOIC) which he co-founded in 2012. ECOIC has over 40 members and 80 associates.
- In response to the refugee crisis of 2015, Sunil co-founded and co-leads 57coaches, an initiative that has delivered over 1000 hours of life-changing pro-bono coaching to 100 leaders in a major global NGO.
- Sunil certified as Integral Master Coach™ in 2012 and served as mentor for Master Certification Module students at Integral Coaching Canada® in 2015-2016. Sunil has co-designed and co-led several retreats to help develop coaching capacities.
- Sunil’s first experience producing a large-scale event was in 2001 as part of the core team of m-comference, a two-day international conference on mobile commerce attended by over 450 participants and 30 speakers from 50 countries. Sunil led a team that facilitated discussions based on in-depth scenario analysis of the future of the mobile internet.
- Sunil has co-designed and co-facilitated multi-day on- and off-site corporate workshops, as well as residential retreats for solopreneurs that explored purpose, personal and business development.
- Sunil has an MBA and MBI (Master of Informatics) from Rotterdam School of Management (Erasmus University) and Master’s degrees from University of Cambridge, Université de Technologie de Compiègne and Cranfield University.
- 2018 Certified Integral Facilitator (Ten Directions)
- 2015 Better Leader, Richer Life (Wharton/Coursera)
- 2015 U.Lab: Transforming Business, Society, and Self (MIT/edX)
- 2014 Business Model Workshop & Masterclass (Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur)
- 2014 Transformational Leadership Programme (Cambridge University Judge Business School)
- 2010 Certified Integral Master Coach™ (Integral Coaching Canada®)
- 2009 Certified Cultural Transformation Tools Consultant (Synnova/Barrett Values Centre)
Susan is a principle with Kore Leadership Inc. and co-founder of Kore’s Women’s Integral Leadership programs. Through Kore, Susan offers Integral Coaching® to women seeking a leadership model designed for women’s development; where a woman can fully inhabit her own deeply embodied feminine nature while coming into healthy partnership with her masculine, succeeding on her own terms.
Susan’s coaching practice includes men, particularly those who find themselves called to serve this ‘evolutionary moment’. She brings experience as a corporate executive, scientist-engineer, associate professor of management, and futurist to her coaching. She is a principle of nonprofit Evolutionary Life, researching and applying principles of evolutionary dynamics to awakening social systems. Susan practices yoga and lives joyfully with her husband David, and cats Rumi and Samarah.